To begin with, I want to share something so important that it just can’t wait: Waffle fries at Chick-fil-A are VEGAN!! Many restaurants cook their french fries in oil which is containing beef tallow, or they use the same oil for fries and meat, but Chick-fil-A does not. Therefore, that is super exciting news if you are a lover of crispy fried potatoes, as I am. Not to mention that the fries are only one of the variety of vegan options at Chick-fil-A.
So, if you are in the mood for something on the healthy side, check out the vegan options at Chick-Fil-A. However, as I always say: it’s better to be informed as a vegan lover! Even though the staff from a restaurant isn’t bad-intended, unfortunately, they are not aware of all the specifics of a vegan life. In conclusion, they may “harm” your lifestyle not intended. That’s why it’s your duty to research every restaurant a little as a vegan consumer. Therefore, my job here is to help you in this process. So, let’s find out exactly what vegan options has Chick-fil-A to offer!
Vegan Chick-Fil-A Menu and Chick-Fil-A Vegan Options
- Side salad;
- Market salad (without chicken or cheese);
- Asian salad (without chicken, honey Thai almonds or honey sesame dressing);
- Cobb salad (without chicken, bacon, eggs, cheese, or avocado lime ranch dressing).
- Cool wrap (with no chicken, cheese, or avocado ranch dressing). Even though is pretty tasty by itself, you can always ask for one of the Vegan Dressings or Sauces below to top with.
- Plain Sunflower Multigrain Bagel (for breakfast).
Vegan Options for Toppings:
- Black Bean Relish
- Broccoli Florets
- Fresh Strawberry Slices
- Grape Tomatoes
- Harvest Nut Granola
- Mandarin Orange Segments
- Red And Green Apple Pieces
- Red Grapes
- Romaine and Iceburg Lettuce
- Shredded Carrots
- Shredded Red Cabbage
- Charred Tomato Crispy Red Bell Peppers
- Chinese Garlic & Ginger Wontons
Vegan Sauces & Dressings:
- BBQ Sauce;
- Polynesian Sauce;
- Sweet & Tangy;
- Light Balsamic Dressing;
- Chili Lime Vinaigrette Dressing;
- Reduced Fat Berry Balsamic Dressing;
- Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette;
- Light Italian Dressing.
Chick-fil-A’s Vegan Sides:
- Waffle fries – just try them with some vegan sauce from Chick-fil-A!
- Hashbrowns – perfect for breakfast!
- Multigrain Oatmeal;
- Fruit cup;
- Kale Crunch Side – no substitutions needed!
Vegan Drinking Options at Chick-fil-A:
- Fresh Lemonade;
- Sweet Tea.
As you could see, we should be able to build a pretty tasty salad from the vegan Chick-Fil-A menu, wrap or sandwich with this list. Even though they are not the most vegan-friendly restaurant, after all, I must admit that the fact that they fry their super tasty waffle fries in vegetal oil is just amazing! So, they have extra points only for that!
Finally, it’s your turn to add any useful info about the vegan options at Chick-fil-A, as readers are always inspired by the comments section, too. So, how was your experience with their vegan products? Have you encountered any difficulties with that staff or ingredients? Tell us everything in the comments below!
Last but not least, if you are interested to find out more vegan options at other fast-food chains, take a look to our related articles:
Leave a Reply