The Cheesecake Factory has many options for vegans. While several of their menu items are not explicitly vegan, they can easily be made vegan by request. Scroll down for the full list of vegan options at The Cheesecake Factory from the Cheesecake Factory vegan menu.
Cheesecake Factory Vegan Menu
Small Plates & Snacks
- Greek Salad w/o Feta Cheese
- White Bean Hummus w/o Warm Flatbread
- Little House Salad w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Beet Salad w/o Goat Cheese
- Endive Salad w/o Blue Cheese
- Arugula Salad w/o Parmesan
- Quesadilla w/o Cheese and Sour Cream
- Fire-Roasted Fresh Artichoke w/o Butter and Garlic Dip
- Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Guacamole w/o Sour Cream
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls w/o Shrimp
- Tossed Green Salad w/o Croutons
- French Country Salad w/o Goat Cheese
- Fresh Vegetable Salad w/o White Cheddar and Chicken
Fries & Potatoes
French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, and Hash Brown Potatoes w/o butter are vegan but may come in contact with non-vegan foods and cooking surfaces.
- Cheesecake Factory Vegan Sourdough Loaf
- Whole Wheat Loaf
Any pasta can be made vegan if you order it without meat, butter, or cheese.
- Green Beans w/o Butter
- Corn Succotash w/o Butter
- Sautéed Spinach w/o Butter
- Fresh Broccoli
- Fresh Asparagus
- Sautéed Snow Peas & Vegetables
The Cheesecake Factory does not have any vegan sandwiches but you could ask them to make you a vegetable sandwich without any dairy or egg ingredients.
- Rustic Lentil
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Low Cal Mustard Vinaigrette
- Low Cal Sesame Soy Dressing
- Low Cal Spicy Vinaigrette
- Shallot Vinaigrette
- Bowl of Fresh Strawberries w/o Whipped Cream
- Kids Pasta w/ Marinara
We hope you found this list of vegan options at The Cheesecake Factory helpful. If you’d like to find more lists like this one, please check out the rest of VeganFoodLover.com.