Panera is a great choice for vegans as they have plenty of options. They believe that good food, the food you can feel good about, can bring out the best in all of us. Also, they serve their dishes in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care. To them, that’s good eating and that’s why they’re here. Not to mention that you can find something vegan-friendly in pretty much every category on their menu, which is rare for most chain restaurants. That is exactly why I thought to gather all the vegan options at Panera in one place. Just to make your next trip there easier!
Learn About Your Vegan Options at Panera
Vegan Options at Panera for Breakfast
- Power Almond Quinoa Oatmeal (with no honey)
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries and Pecans
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Blueberries and Granola (with no granola)
- Summer Fruit Cup
- Blueberry Bagel
- Plain Bagel
- Everything Bagel
- Sesame Panera Bagel Vegan Style
- Peanut Butter
- Country Miche
- Country Loaf
- French Miche
- French Baguette
- Rye Miche
- Rye Loaf
- Sesame Semolina Miche
- Sesame Semolina Loaf
- Sea Salt Focaccia
- Ciabatta Loaf
- Sourdough XL Loaf
- Sourdough Loaf
- Sourdough Bread Bowl
- Fat Free Green Passion Power Smoothie
- Frozen Lemonade
- Mediterranean Veggie (ask for it on ciabatta and make sure to say no cheese)
Vegan options at Panera: Salads
- They have a bunch of salads so just pick which one you want and tell the cashier you don’t want cheese or chicken in it and then choose your dressing from the list below.
- Asian Sesame Vinaigrette
- Greek/Herb Vinaigrette
- Low Fat Thai Chili Vinaigrette
- Reduced Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
- White Balsamic Apple Vinaigrette
- Soba Noodle Bowl with Edamame
- Lentil Quinoa Bowl (no egg)
- Low Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
Vegan Sides at Panera
- Panera Potato Chips
- Panera Baked Crisps
- Pickle Spear
Vegan Options at Panera: FAQ
- Does Panera have vegan sandwiches?
Like the soup option, there is one vegan sandwich option at Panera. However, you should make a modification in order for it to become 100% vegan-friendly. So, order the Mediterranean Veggie without feta and ask for it on vegan-friendly bread. Even without the cheese, it’s a delicious sandwich packed with peppadew peppers, lettuce, tomato, cumbers, hummus, and red onions.
- Are any Panera pastries vegan?
Unfortunately, not a single pastry at Panera is vegan. Occasionally, seasonal offerings are unveiled suitable for vegans, but nothing on the everyday menu.
- Is Panera Bread bowl vegan?
Now, this is a winner! So, you can always consider Bread Bowl as an acceptable vegan option for your soups.
- Is the soba noodle bowl at Panera vegan?
While it isn’t labeled as such, the Soba Noodle Broth Bowl is also suitable for vegans and uses the same fishless umami broth as the other vegan broth bowl. This bowl comes with soba buckwheat noodles, fire-roasted edamame, sesame seeds, and napa cabbage.
- How can your order from Panera?
Firstly, you can just pick up your order from the Rapid Pick-Up shelf or we’ll bring it right to your car. Secondly, tell Panera when, where and how you want your favorites delivered, and they’ll deliver your mindfully packaged order. Also, last but not least, catering remains always a solution.
Finally, even though, as a vegan is simply to cook for yourself, these vegan options at Panera aren’t that bad! As you can see, there are plenty of vegan-friendly foods available at Panera. So, this is a great place to grab a quick and tasty lunch that fits into your vegan lifestyle. Take advantage of the various vegan options at Panera and enjoy your vegan diet from now on. Also, tell us what is your favorite vegan dish from Panera in the comments section below.
Last but not least, if you are interested to find out about the vegan options at other fast-food chains or restaurants, we have many articles on this topic. So, just go and take a look around!