If you’re a vegan who happens to find yourself at an On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, you’ll be happy to know they have plenty of vegan options, including sides, salads, and entrees. Scroll down to view the full list of vegan options at On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina.
- Guacamole Live
- Spinach & Mushroom Quesadillas w/o Cheese and Sour Cream
- Crispy Corn Quesadillas w/o Cheese
- Mango Chicken Salad – substitute grilled portobello or grilled vegetables for chicken
- Sizzling Fajita Salad w/o Queso
- Grande Taco Salad w/o Cheese and Sour Cream – substitute grilled portobello or grilled vegetables for chicken
- Fat-Free Mango Citrus Vinaigrette
- Smoked Jalapeño Vinaigrette
- Grilled Vegetable Fajita w/o Cheese and Sour Cream
- Grilled Avocado Enchilada w/o Cheese
- Tres Spinach & Mushroom Enchilada w/o Cheese
- Classic Burrito w/o Cheese
- Guacamole Tostad w/o Cheese
- Corn & Flour Tortillas
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Black Beans w/o Cheese
- Grilled Vegetables
- Sautéed Vegetables
- Pico De Gallo
- Red Chile-Tomatillo Salsa
Click here to view On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina’s full menu with allergen information.
We hope you found this list of vegan options at On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina helpful. If you’d like to find more lists like this one, please check out the rest of VeganFoodLover.com.