Cafe Rio Mexican Grill is a rather vegan friendly restaurant. They’re kind enough to make their vegan menu items public information online, and even offer up meal suggestions which shows they actually make an effort to accommodate vegan diners – always a huge plus! Scroll down to view the full list of vegan options at Cafe Rio.
Update 10/19/2017: We have been told Cafe Rio’s flour tortillas contain lard.
- Black or Pinto Beans
- Cilantro Lime Rice (unless in CA, MD, or VA),
- Tomatillo (Mild) Sauce (unless in CA, MD, or VA),
- Flour Tortillas
- Wheat Tortillas
- Corn Tortillas
- Tostada Shell
- Tortilla Strips
- Pico de Gallo
- Salsa Fresca
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Vegetarian Salad, no cheese or butter, with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Vegetarian Tostada, no cheese or sour cream, with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Vegetarian Burrito, plain, with a side of Lettuce and Pico de Gallo
See more at: https://www.caferio.com/veggie-info#sthash.X1wxjGVd.dpuf
We hope you found this list of vegan options at Cafe Rio helpful. If you’d like to find more lists like this one, please check out the rest of VeganFoodLover.com.