BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery has an impressively large menu, but unfortunately, it contains only a few vegan options. They do have a veggie burger, but according to their allergen information it contains dairy, however, it is not clear if that is because it comes with cheese or has dairy in the patty. Scroll down for the full list of vegan options at BJ’s.
- Chips & Salsa
- Side of Crispy-Thin Seasoned Fries
- Side of Wedge-Cut Seasoned Fries
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (contains MSG)
- Italian Dressing (contains MSG)
- Lo-Cal Italian Dressing
- Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
Click to view BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery’s full menu with allergen information.
We hope you found this list of vegan options at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery helpful. If you’d like to find more lists like this one, please check out the rest of VeganFoodLover.com.