Which Pringles Flavors Are Vegan?
As the saying goes, “once you pop, you can’t stop.” Unless you’re a vegan who accidentally popped the wrong can of Pringles. Like many other potato chip brands, only certain flavors of Pringles are vegan. Those flavors are:
- Pringles Original
- Pringles Original Reduced-Fat
- Pringles Lightly Salted
- Pringles BBQ (Not to be confused with ‘Memphis BBQ’)
- Pringles Tortillas Original
- Pringles Tortillas Zesty Salsa
- Pringles Multigrain Original
- Pringles Xtra Fiery Sweet BBQ
- Pringles Xtra Tangy Buffalo Wing
Those are the only vegan Pringles flavors at the time of writing this. All of the other flavors contain milk and/or honey. If you would like to view all of Pringles’ products and nutrition information, click on the Pringles site.