If you’re looking for a fresh and healthy dish you can make that doesn’t require any cooking but still tastes incredible, these raw-vegan Veggie Nori Summer Rolls are an excellent choice. You can serve these as an appetizer or a side, but they’re also filling enough to be an entree. They make a great a lunch on their own, or the perfect starter for an asian-themed dinner party.
Veggie Nori Summer Rolls w/ Wasabi Mayo
- 6 nori sheets
- 6 rice paper sheets
- Julienned veggies of your choice. We used red bell pepper, carrots, cucumber, avocado, and green onion.
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp wasabi powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
For the dipping sauce
- Soak the rice paper rolls in water according to package directions.
- Put a nori sheet on top of a soft rice paper sheet
- Place veggies in the lower half of the roll
- Roll like a burrito
- Mix the mayo, wasabi and soy sauce together to make the dipping sauce
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for Vegan Nori Summer Rolls. If you’d like to find more recipes like this one, check out more of VeganFoodLover.com.
Leave a Reply