Turns out, All Bar One is pretty vegan-friendly. They have a large selection of vegan options. You can find one or two dishes in almost ever section of their menu, and they will make certain items vegan upon request, which is pretty nice.
Vegan Menu Items at All Bar One
- CRUSHED AVOCADO & TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
- SEASONAL MUSHROOM TEMPURA
If you’re dining with omnivores, a sharing board might be a good option for everyone. All of the sharing boards come with a mix of items that are and are not vegan-friendly. Request non-vegan items be removed/swapped if you want an entirely vegan board.
Sandwiches, Wraps, and Bowls
- RAINBOW WRAP
- CHICKEN, GREENS & GRAINS (Made vegan upon request)
- PAD THAI (Request no eggs)
- MISO RICE BOWL
- THE VEGAN (Well, that was easy)
- SMASHED AVOCADO
- RED ONION CHUTNEY
- BEETROOT HOUMOUS
- SWEET POTATO FRIES
- TEMPURA ONION RINGS
- PAN-FRIED POTATO HASH WITH SPINACH AND ONION
All of the freshly blended smoothies are vegan.
- RASPBERRY SORBET
- COCONUT & VANILLA RICE PUDDING
Have any tips for vegans dining at this restaurant? Please let us know in the comments below!