Jason’s Deli is a great place to eat if you’re a vegan or a vegetarian. Not only do they have an excellent all-you-can-eat salad bar, they even denote which items on their menu are vegetarian and gluten-free. If you’d like to know which items are specifically vegan, scroll down to view the full list of vegan options at Jason’s Deli.
From Jason’s Deli’s Vegetarian Menu – All Items Below Are Strictly Vegan
- Organic Vegetable Soup
- Nutty Mixed-Up Salad (request no chicken or cheese)
- Spinach Veggie Wrap (request no cheese)
- Organic wheat wrap with mushrooms, organic spinach, guacamole, pico de gallo (request no asiago).
- Salsa on the side
- Steamed Veggies (broccoli, zucchini, organic carrots)
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & guacamole
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & salsa
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & hummus
- Fresh Fruit Bowl or Fresh Fruit Cup (request no creamy fruit dip)
Salad Bar Choices
- Salad bar greens
- Organic spinach
- Grape tomatoes
- Organic baby carrots
- Red bell pepper strips
- Yellow bell pepper strips
- Red onion rings
- Cucumber slices
- Green olives
- Kalamata olives
- Italian peppers
- Apple slices
- Quinoa & mango salad
- Sweet peas
- Zucchini sticks
- Roasted red pepper hummus
- Spicy cajun mix
- Spicy Giardiniera (where available)
- All crackers (except Dr. Kracker Pumpkin Cheddar, Honey Graham, Organic Flatbread Crackers)
- Dressings: Olive Oil, Organic Balsamic Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Raspberry Vinaigrette
Click to view Jason’s Deli’s complete vegetarian menu.
We hope you found this list of vegan options at Jason’s Deli helpful. If you’d like to find more lists like this one, please check out the rest of VeganFoodLover.com.
Amanda Nicole Johnston says
Sad that their sweet tea appears to not be vegan
Kristen Kelley says
I’m confused as to why the french onion soup and baked potatoes (if ordered plain) aren’t on the vegan menu?