This might come as a surprise, but 7-11 has a massive amount of vegan options. 7-11 is certainly no health food store, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a wide selection of vegan snacks. Vegan junk food does exist, and 7-11 is the perfect place to find plenty of it! However, they also have lots of healthier options, too.
Update: Some 7-11s may carry a wider variety of products than what’s listed here, including Daiya cheeses and Earth Balance.
7-Eleven Brand Snacks & Beverages
7-11 has their own brand of snacks and many of them are vegan – believe it or not!
- Sandwich Cookies – 7-Eleven has their own selection of cookies that are vegan, including mint-chocolate cookies, vanilla cookies with chocolate stripes, and vanilla wafers.
- Hand Pies – 7-Eleven Apple and Cherry hand pies are vegan.
- Slurpees – Yes, Slurpees are vegan!
Brand Name Candy
- Red Vines
Brand Name Cookies
- Complete Cookies – All-vegan brand of cookies
- Nutter Butter
- Keebler Wafer Bars – Peanut Butter & Fudge
Other Vegan Items
- Chex Mix (Traditional)
- Fritos Original Bean Dip
- Fritos (Original Flavor)
- Cliff Bars
- Just Mayo
- Potato Chips (check label; some flavors may contain dairy)
- Tortila Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Fresh Fruit
- Fruit Juice
- Mixed Nuts
- Sunflower Seeds
- Trail Mix (check ingredients)
- Black Coffee
We hope you found this list of vegan options at 7-11 helpful. If you’d like to find more lists like this, please checkout the rest of VeganFoodLover.com.