This is our version of the type of burrito bowl you would get from Chipotle or a similar Tex-Mex restaurant. It’s very easy to make and super healthy. It’s packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. The only processed ingredient we used is the vegan sour cream, which is entirely optional.
Vegan Burrito Bowl Ingredients:
- Cooked White or Brown Rice
- Pinto Beans
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Cook rice according to directions on package, and season to taste with salt and pepper, and a pinch of cilantro.
- Cook dried pinto beans according to directions, or heat canned pinto beans on your stove top and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chop the veggies into small chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients into one bowl and serve.