This is definitely not your traditional party bean dip with melted cheese and refried beans from a can. This 7 layer bean dip is full of really fresh and flavorful ingredients and you definitely will not miss the cheese. We ate this as a meal last night with red hot blue corn chips and it was so delicious and satisfying, I would definitely serve this at a party.
7 layer bean dip ingredients:
This recipe makes enough for 2 people so use a larger dish and double the recipe if you need enough for more people.
My Latest Videos
- 1/4 cup refried black beans
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions
- lemon slice, salt, pepper
- Layer refried black beans (I usually make this by cooking black beans, vegan butter, and spices in a pot until they are soft and I can mash them).
- Next, layer the ingredients in the following order: vegan sour cream, avocado, tomato and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Then layer bell peppers and jalapenos. Finally, garnish with cilantro and green peppers.
The most unhealthy thing in this dip is the sour cream, so if you really want a super healthy dip, you can substitute homemade cheese or other vegetables.