Taco Tuesday is practically a national holiday at this point so why not indulge in these amazing buffalo tofu tacos this week. They are spicy and absolutely delicious! You will not be disappointed.
Buffalo Tofu Tacos Ingredients:
- 1 package firm tofu (drained and pressed and cut into triangles)
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp oil (for frying tofu)
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- taco shells
- 1/4 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1 avocado mashed
- Fry tofu in oil over medium-high heat until golden brown on all sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add margarine, hot sauce and vinegar. Stir and let simmer until thick (about 10-15 minutes)
- Turn off heat and add tofu to pan. Evenly coat tofu in buffalo sauce.
- Assemble tacos and enjoy.